My poor Kristin has a big booboo. She went to a friends birthday party at the skating rink last night. Chris dropped her off around 7. She did not have to be picked up until 11 but I went to the rink at 8:30. I just cannot drop the kids off anywhere that long. Well about 9:30 a little girl came skating up to me yelling Kristin is down. I looked up and all I could see is a big group of people at the other end of the rink. I ran out there and she was laying there screaming. She looked awful. I put my hand on the back of her head and there was a golf ball size bump. That really freaked me out. After a few minutes I got her to calm down a little. She couldn’t stand up so I picked her up and got her off the skating floor. It was so dark in there so I really couldn’t see anything. I carried her to the office where the light was much better. I was not sure what I was looking for so I decided to take her to the ER. They took really good care of her and ran a few tests. They said everything looked good but to take her home and no activity for 5 day. She was really upset because today she has a basketball game. But there is no way she could play today. She is moving really slow and pretty sore this morning.
Do you think my kids would look funny if I bubble wrap them? Julie


2 comments:
Poor Kristin!! How awfully scary. I think we all need to wrap our children in bubble wrap! :) It's been way too long since we've talked. I'll call you tomorrow!! Miss you!
Joanna
OMG! OUCH!!! Poor Kristin! Your comment of bubble wrap made me think of what I tell LaLa...I say I want to send her to school in a bubble so she won't get sick! She seems to catch every bug going around.
I hope things are going well for you guys. I miss you!!!! call me sometime, we need to catch up.
Take care,
Melanie
Post a Comment